Thursday, February 5, 2009

Trashcan alternatives....




OK...so with all the stress about recycling and what not I have tried something a little different. Instead of using my smaller plastic trashbin, I have opted for a large cardboard box in which I dispose of all my trash in.

The benefits:

1. Can hold more trash!
2. It does not need a plastic bag so I would not be using more unrecyclable material!
3. The box itself is recyclable!


The negatives:
Pshht please!!! Test that Greenpeace, I got this all in check!!

Stay classy world!

aaron

3 comments:

  1. hey!!!

    this is my favorite blog. i read it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bradon, I would like to comment about your comment. I really enjoyed your comment. You always have the best comments

    ReplyDelete